30 Years Strong in Colorado
30 years ago, Herman Miller opened a Colorado dealership called Office Pavilion in Denver’s Larimer Square. And while our name has since changed, our specialties and values remain the same.
Workplace Resource specializes in commercial, education, government, and healthcare spaces throughout Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, and Nebraska. We're a leading provider of workplace environment solutions, products, and services, and the trusted source for the industry’s most innovative and inspiring brands. We are the region’s only Herman Miller Certified Dealer.
At Workplace Resource, we don’t just see an office; we see your vision, mission, culture, and values reflected in that space. We don’t just see employees; we see the power of human potential to produce, collaborate, create, and be happy and healthy. We don’t just see furniture; we see inspirational places and spaces that awaken, inspire, elevate, and foster all things possible in the workplace.
We approach your workplace strategically, designing it to yield the most from your human capital. We work with the world’s leading thinkers and designers to apply a greater understanding of people—how we think, how we are motivated, and how we create and collaborate. We tailor this knowledge to your organization to create a more natural and desirable workplace that fosters connection, creativity, productivity, and greater prosperity for all. And we promise a flawless, timely execution of your project.
A brief timeline
- 1986: Office Pavilion moves from Larimer Square to the corner of the 16th Street Mall and Blake Street
- 1987: Our Colorado Springs showroom opens
- 1995: Office Pavilion is renamed Herman Miller Workplace Resource
- 2003: Workplace Resource moves to Suite 550 of 1899 Wynkoop
- May 29, 2011: Workplace Resource is purchased from Herman Miller by Carla Dore and becomes an independent dealership
- December 2011: Workplace Resource officially becomes a Women’s Business Enterprise
- 2013: Our Colorado Springs location opens a brand new showroom in the same historic building at 13 South Tejon Street
- February 2015: Workplace Resource opens its new Central Park space at 9600 East 40th Avenue
- July 2015: Workplace Resource opens its new downtown space at 1899 Wynkoop Street, Suite 150