Centered around the group that makes Workplace Resource, Workplace Resource.
We're committed to fostering all things possible in our community, our industry, and the world around us.
We are actively involved in our community and our industry through regular participation in a range of activities, programs, and organizations. Whether through environmental stewardship and sustainable practices or by volunteering our time, expertise, and resources to important community or industry organizations, our employees realize the power and spirit of giving back.
Workplace Resource and its employees dedicate time, money, and resources to numerous causes including:
- Mile High United Way
- Project Angel Heart
- Urban Peak
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver
- Denver Children's Home
- Make-A-Wish Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center
- United States Green Building Council’s Green Schools Initiative
- Denver Kids
- Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation
- Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Harm Reduction Action Center
We are always looking for new ways to get involved in our community. Please feel free to contact us with potential opportunities at 303.313.3305!